- Use 25% to 50% less energy than conventional heating/cooling
- 30% federal tax credit
- Can supply domestic hot water (for faucets, showers,ect)
- Heating/cooling and domestic hot water are the #1 and #2 users of energy in a home and geothermal is the most efficient way to supply both
- Increases home value
- Renewable technology
- Zero emissions
- A great way to utilize solar. If you have solar or are planning on getting solar panels an electric heat pump is a great way to utilize the energy your panels create.
- Financing available through state of california go green financing
Whether it’s a cold day in the middle of winter or the hottest day of the summer the ground a few feet below the surface stays a constant temperature. This temperature is lower than the average summer temperatures and higher than winter temperatures. Geothermal takes advantage of this temperature by transferring heat from the ground to the house in winter, and from the house to the ground in the summer.
Geothermal installs are more efficient than the more common air source heat pumps because it is hard to dump heat into 100* air in the summer and its hard to take heat out of 32* air in the winter. Using the consistent temperature of the ground several feet under makes these the most efficient heat pump available.
How long does a geothermal system last? A ground source heat pump can last 20 + years while the ground loops can last 50-60 years or more!
Is it safe? Yes, many customers prefer using high efficiency electric with safe underground pipes compared to gas which is flammable and explosive.
What is our service area for geothermal? If you are looking for geothermal in Northern Ca give us a call, we can help you out!
Ask us about manufacturer’s rebates and federal tax credits!
** Lower than market financing available **